Sunday, August 2, 2026

Drumroll Please! Time for the Final Reveal!

I've completed the museum! Talk about a major build. But it was fun. Took so long because of life events getting in the way. Don't you just hate those? Those real life moments that bust in when you just want to be creative and play with your toys? Yeah.. me too. But here we are! Time for the final reveal, everyone. 

So much of this build was just random fun finds that I loved piecing together to make all this magical. A lot of fun donations from other people in my life as well that helped me get it to this point.  

Tell me something, what part of a museum is your favorite? Is there something about science or history that really gets you hooked? What is the best exhibit you have seen?  

One exhibit I have been to was the Body Exhibit. My husband took me back when we were dating. The human body fascinates me! So incredibly complex and capable.  

History is my favorite part in a museum though. I love seeing where the past has brought us. And where it continues to take us.  

Now that I have teased you with the still photos, how about a video tour?  

No comments:

Post a Comment